Faith Over Fear – Pella Opera House, Pella, Iowa – Sat. Jan 27
January 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$38.00
Faith Over Fear: Has fear kept you from accomplishing God’s best for yourself? Do you sometimes live with some sort of fear, stress, or anxiety that you need help with overcoming? With almost 20 years in ministry work, hear mom, 2nd-time wife, and popular Christian speaker Mandy Sullivan at Pella Opera House in Pella, Iowa speak how and why faith is the answer. Hear the perfect mix of humor, life stories, and biblical truth.
Tara and Jeremy Kohlhaas of The Wijn House contacted us about doing an event in the Pella area, and we decided together that the historical Pella Opera House Great Hall would be the beautifully perfect location! We are partnering with The Wijn House for this event, and they will be offering a variety of by-the-glass wines at the cash bar during the event!
Registering for this ladies-only event will include:
- A three hour experience. 6:00PM to 9:00PM, but you are welcome to join us starting at 5:30 for social and early cash-bar wine!
- Non-alcohol drinks available for purchase.
- Complimentary appetizers!
- One complimentary wine glass with our ‘WWW’ logo.
- Beautiful, live contemporary Christian musical performances.
- Games with prizes.
Check out our event archive page for a taste of what you will experience by clicking HERE!
- Buy 3 tickets, get the 4th ticket half off! (Have 4 tickets in the cart, enter code “WIJN“, update the cart!) That’s a $19.00 discount!
- Buy 8 tickets (a table’s worth) for the price of 6 tickets! AND get your table reserved! (Have 8 tickets in the cart, enter code “TABLE“, update the cart!) That’s a -76.00 discount!
- Print the ticket(s) that get emailed to you, and show those tickets to The Wijn House (615 Franklin, downtown Pella) for a 10% discount off of any in-store purchase! (Cannot be used with any other Wijn House discount)
**Contact us for group rates of 10 or more!
**One dollar of every event ticket sold from a Women, Wine, and The Word sponsored event will go to Ashton Kutcher’s charity, Thorn. Thorn is an international anti-human trafficking organization that works to address the sexual exploitation of children. To learn more about Thorn, click here.